Monday, March 14, 2011

For those of you who couldn't be there...

It is hard to believe four months have passed since John left us.  This week marked what would have been his 56th birthday.  I still can't quite believe he is gone and sometimes feel like he just might walk through the door, bringing his big energy with him.  



My son, John, was able to put the video of John's memorial up on the Vimeo site in two parts.  Here are the links.  Thanks to all who helped make this day such a special celebration of John. 



Here are the links:  


Part One:  http://vimeo.com/20991577

Part Two:  http://vimeo.com/20996347

Links to download the videos are at the bottom of each page on the right hand side.



Love, 

Dana

5 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful memorial for a beautiful man and a great family. Thanks so much Dana and John-O!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, My brother Mike told me about John's service being on the website. What a beautiful dedication. You have 2 wonderful boys and Mike's voice is just heavenly. Very touching hearing him sing "Danny Boy" and his choral group sing as well as hearing my brother talk and cry while thinking of his memories and long time spent with John. He will be loved forever and missed but never forgotten for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I woke up warm real early the morning of John's birthday, I mean his original one on March 8th My inner voice said "Happy Birthday John-I know you are up there somewhere smiling down patiently at us earthbound fools who just don't get to see what you see for awhile yet." You're around still, warming up the day, lighting up the morning sky while the first birds sing. For that I am thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I have a question about your blog. Please email me!
    Thanks,
    David

    ReplyDelete